quinta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2010

It's bad. look back and see that it did nothing well. look around and see that everything is unfinished. But the worst is to look ahead and see that I do not know what to do. Seriously, I want to do this well, but awareness isn't helping. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to write, I can not speak, don't know, I know, I don't know. I know nothing. What's worse is that my head is full of everything. And now, since I don't know what it's all because I don't know who are you, and who I am. I got lost, and I don't know again what percentage of me is clean, everything that can get you. Will I spend the next few weeks, as all 8, 9 last, hoping to arrive next Saturday, not because it is a party day, day to be dancing all night, but being the day that you stay nearby, more than five minutes? me, what's missing? strength, determination, strategy, struggle, time? sometimes the head rush is the greatest enemy of us coming, the rise of each step. I hope to get upstairs. if you want you can come down, because you will always be welcome.
Until, now nothing.

Sem comentários: